Good News Maybe...

5:50:00 PM

I may or may not be preggers! We'll have to wait and see. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time. It's definitely a blessing if this is the case.  There's a Nor'easter coming, so the kids got out of school early. I'm not sure if they'll be able to go tomorrow. I may have to cancel my meeting as well. 

So, I met with the realtors and we're going to list the house as-is for a cash purchase.  After taxes and the realtor's commission, I will be able to pay off a huge chunk of my loans and the balance in 15 months. Thank God! I pray this goes through. Meanwhile, the hubby got another interview offer in San Francisco.  He would like to move to the West Coast. I wouldn't mind that at all. It's just the cost of living that I would have a problem with. I think it's important that I get rid of my debt first before we move. I don't want to have to struggle somewhere unfamiliar to me.  So, we'll see what happens. 

My realtor text me saying we got a cash offer already. There are three more scheduled showings this afternoon, so let's see how that goes. I'm so excited! I feel like God is making this happen. He gave me the house. For so many years, I prayed and meditated and wrote goal statements that I would be able to fix up this house and it just didn't happen.  Perhaps, God had something better for me all along, and I just needed to pay attention and listen and stop pushing and worrying. Being debt-free is going to be amazing for my family, especially if we have a baby coming. So many positive exciting changes this year. I can't wait to take the kiddies to Disney. They so deserve it!

You Might Also Like


Popular Posts